Keeping commercial carpets clean
Your business should have a steady flow of foot traffic, which leads to lots of feet on your carpet. With a few handy tips, you can keep your carpet looking neat and clean:
- Use a mat near front doors and rugs in higher traffic areas
- Keep sidewalk areas near your business clean to avoid bringing in dirt and debris
- Vacuum high traffic areas once a day and other areas 2-3 times a day.
- Immediately deal with spills
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned, once a month for high traffic areas and once every three months elsewhere.
Need Commercial Cleaning Services? Call Us 24/7 – 304-429-2233
About SERVPRO of Huntington
SERVPRO of Huntington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.