Rainy season car tips
April showers bring May flowers but also bring hazardous road conditions. Is your car ready for the rainy season? Here are some questions to ask:
- Have I tested my battery recently?
- Have I flushed my radiator this year?
- What do the tread on my tires look like? Do I need to replace them?
- Are my windshield wipers in working order?
- Do I have a full tank of gas when I go out?
- Have I tested my brakes? Am I having any problems with my brakes?
- How is my brake fluid level?
- Are my headlights in working order?
- Do I have a set of jumper cables?
- Can I wax or put sealant on my car before the next rainstorm?
- Do I have an umbrella in my car?
Also remember: do not drive through standing water that you couldn't walk through! Water can hide dips in the road, or it can even have washed out the road. Just six inches of water can cause a car to stall, which would be an emergency in a flood situation.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 304-429-2233
About SERVPRO of Huntington
SERVPRO of Huntington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.