Huntington! Stay safe on the roads
Winter is officially here, and the worst thing that can interrupt your work commute is bad weather. Here's a few tips to make sure you stay safe:
- Keep your gas tank at least half-full. Empty tanks can cause your battery to drain.
- Keep an ice scraper, shovel, and salt in your car
- Clear snow and ice from your windshields, mirrors, and roof
- Slow down! Reduce your speed to avoid hydroplaning
- Keep up basic maintenance on things like your windshield wipers, radiator, and oil level
- Don't drive impaired or distracted
- Leave early to avoid speeding
- If you are stranded by the side of the road, you can leave your heater on ten minutes every hour to stay warm; make sure there's no built-up snow in the exhaust pipe, however!
- Don't use cruise control on a wet surface
- Always wear your seatbelt
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 304-429-2233
About SERVPRO of Huntington
SERVPRO of Huntington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.